Saturday, March 10, 2012

Current Me

How cubby my face is this few day /.\ *but it's not a bad thing loll

 
Just wanna update about my current life :

  • My mood now : happy and excited
    Because the bloody exam is just passed and mr.holiday is coming ! ^0^
  • How about the exam?
    Oh This is the worst exam I take since form 4 ! Blame to my laziness, should start prepare early next time. :(
  • What you busy for now?
    I'm taking my car test this Friday and I'm soooo nervous cause I don't have fully confidence to pass it TT And I also busying for the KRS camp in the coming April.
  • Holiday plan?
    Hmmmm...don't know yet loll. Going out with the bff on wednesday. Ohh ! And I wanna watch Prison Break Season 3 in this holiday ! ohoho Perhaps read some book. :)
  • Will you update your blog?
    Try my best ! Since I'm finish the exam so I would have time to update my blog hehe Just stay tuned, ok? ;)


Ending photo :



Cousin back to college in KL yesterday ! so bad can't hang out in the holiday :( ! *ignore my leg thanks ehehe

No comments: