Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Exam soon

* New link inserted
Current Me

Sorry for not update my blog since 5 April. :( But I'm still here k? hehe
Exam is just around the corner. Should start study everyday. Hope I can do it.

More photo : clik here

Had photo shooting in school yesterday. Time flies. We're graduate soon.
Cherish every moment and fight for the SPM.

I'm satisfied with my 1A exam result, but still hope will get better result in the 1B exam.
I think I should start to plan a study plan because without planning I've no idea with where or what i should start and end up with doing nothing.

Everything is fine this few day. School life is still busy everyday.
Every day is just like repeat and repeat. So, I have nothing to update about -.-


Should go complete my homework now.
Goodnight guys. See you all soon ! xx

No comments: