Sunday, April 26, 2015

Year 2015


I always write a new post when a new year comes. So finally, here come my 2015 post although it's already May hahaha *the procrastinate level*. 2014 have been a wonderful year to me. There are top 3 bucket list of my life and I had done 2 of them in 2014, and another one is on it's way to be accomplish. Omg I'm really appreciate for how lucky I am 


Sometimes I was considering closing down this blog because some old post are just too embarrassing to read at loll but my blog still get views every day although I have not update in months and it's the biggest reason why this blog is still here. Yea and I miss those good old times where this blog is so active that I get comments or email after each update haha. 


I went Italy last week. Maybe I will talk about it in a new post maybe haha I used to update about my life, where I been what I ate and I think this blog is getting a little bit emotional now opps.  


So, it's all for now. Ciao ! xoxo



No comments: