Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mother Day Celebration

Ok I know the tittle is abit... cause mother day was passed quite a long time and everyone are ready to celebrate father day now loll. Sorry for this super belated post because exam really kills me ! Feel bad for the exam this time :(


 8 May 2012. Tuesday 

Went Pizza Hut for dinner. Just have a simply celebration that for my grandma hehe

The super tired face because study for non-day-non-night. T_T

Ok larh, post a normal one X)

Cousin.

Sister don't want to take photo that day.

Dad and Mom.
P/s : Now just I realize they look quite alike O.O

I be their bulb.

Finally my dad is mine !! haha


Just simply celebrate that day. No cake no surprise no touch no tear, just dinner. Enjoy the time we all gather and have meal together ^_^ No much photo for that day because I'm really tired. /.\ next time k? hehe

Attended KRS junior camp that held today and yesterday, went their preparation too. Miss the time I join and organize a camp. This is also the last camp that I can attend with an identity of a KRS AJK.

Gonna off and pack the luggage. I'm going for a trip of 8 days tomorrow with family. Regret that can't attend KRS UKP and also library trip T_T luckily I won't miss library farewell and singing competition in my school hehe


Will update there once I free. Stay tuned ok. Goodnight

No comments: