Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Random #4

Me w/ cousin and sister

I'm still on my trip and have no time to update my blog because everyday is just so tired ! /.\ Spend my first and second day at Pulau Pangkor, third day in the car, fourth and fifth day at Genting Highlands and the remain day at KL. Will update about my trip but do give me some time k?


Thinking to give my blog a new look. Actually I've this thinking for quite a long time but due to my laziness... hehe and I'm so strange with the HTML code now since Blogger have supply such nice and easy templete and design funtion X) 

Consider to remove my chat box at the sidebar too. Since it is not useful and managed the spam message is not easy and lazy too :/


Still got lot of stuff and project to-be-settle, especially is the seni project in school. Teacher requirements is much more higher than my standard ! :( Two week of holiday is just not enough ! T_T
P/s : don't wanna to face my result too :(



Ok, need go to bed now. Goodnight guys ! Chao ♥

No comments: