Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3rd of July




Omg I really can't believe it's July now ! :O still can clearly remember every detail of the first day of school reopen and now I already receive my 1B exam result ! I'm satisfy with my 1B exam result but still hope to do better in trial :) SPM is getting closer and closer but I still don't have the mood to study and ready for it /.\

Trying to control my online time, realize that I have spend too much time on Tumblr everyday :(
Why are you so attractive to me? You just have a brunch of photo ! /.\

Just change a new look for my blog but I'm not satisfy for it. Feel it's too simple and still can be better. But I am really lazy recently. Lazy about everything ! Any idea to kill my laziness? I NEED SOME MOTIVATION !



Will be update soon. That all for today. Off and gonna do my homework. 
Hope I won't be end up by rolling in the sofa /.\

No comments: