Sunday, July 29, 2012

Spider Ladies

 + follow me
Sunday 22 July 2012
Spent my Sunday with this two girl. Sorry that photo is a bit dark, too lazy to edit it /.\


Outfit of the day :
I just like this shirt, it look so cute ! Remind me of Pikachu from Pokemon ! loll

We just plan to watch ' The Amazing Spider Man ' so not much to talk. I still can remember I mention about this movie here like a year ago. I think I don't need to upload its poster here cause no one don't know about it ( and I'm lazy too ehehe ). You should watch it if you haven't, it won't let you down ! But please, buy original see original.

The process of Michelle went crazy.. loll

We like just keep imaging we having the super power like the Spider Man did in the movie and call ourselves as spider lady haha It would be really nice if it's true ! Then I can go everywhere I want without traffic jam, get the stuff I need without leaving the couch or sofa hah.








After that we had some shopping. A suffer moment to us because we just plan to watch movie that day so we didn't bring much cash. Omg too many nice clothes but too little cash T_T so we end up by bought 4 T-shirt that is exactly same. Three for us and another one for Shi Ying ;)


We are having some stupid and ridiculous conversation with English inside the fitting room. And guess what? We meet a caucasians when we come out ! Omg it is so embarrassed and awkward ! He still use some...expression and smile looking at us -.- goshh..

We back home after that because we are already hungry but had no cash to buy our dinner ! -.- too pity.

Ok that's all for this post. Bye guys ! ♥

No comments: