Sunday, August 19, 2012

Raya holiday


Sorry because I have no other photo to posted.

First, I want to say Happy Raya Aidilfitri and happy holiday to all my readers :)

Next, apologized for not update my blog for almost three week. I'm sitting for my trails exam on September 3. I just lazy and studied nothing for the last few week because I tot the exam was on 10 September -.- fml. Until I realise the right date and knew it's already late for start preparing my exam T_T



Yes I was chosen to the PLKN or NS. Okay, it's not a big deal for me, really. So don't ask me how I'm gonna survive on it ok? -.- loll But I might be not update my blog for almost three month if I go there. Dare not to imagine how my blog will become to TT Perhaps I will schedule some post? So good me loll



I think that's all for this post. The speed of line has ruin my blogging mood -.- 
Will update when I'm free. See you ! 

No comments: