Friday, September 21, 2012

Free from Hell



So, trial exam is over ! like finally :)

Study till midnight almost everyday in this three week. As you can see my eye bag is so swollen in the photo and almost bigger than my eye TT And my skin is worse now especially under the sunlight :( staying up late is nothing good for our body ! And my result is bad too :'( compared with 1B exam.


I like have a lot of to-do-list now since SPM is coming in 45 days ( if I'm not mistaken? ) and I'm backing to my mountain of book soon ! TT


Ok, let see :
P/s : if you're not interesting with this you can quit now and wait for my next post cause I'll update a new post really soon ! loll


1st. and also the most important, I'm going to change my header soon. I mean, really soon. The one right now is actually just a rough and rush work. The colour totally can't match with my blog and I think my face spoilt the whole banner -.- wtf.

2nd. quite shameful to say this because it was inside my to-do-list since last year but I still haven't done it ! I wanna to finish my Prison Break ! I don't have the passion or eager to chase and finish a drama in short time. I can stop it at anytime and any episode no matter it's on the nervous or interesting part or not -.- But hey ! I make it to the third season ok ! haha

3rd. Reading. Just finish twilight before exam and hope to continue for new moon. The Secret too. Gonna borrow from school library because it's too expensive in the book store ! Couldn't understand why English book is much more expensive than Mandarin book ! :'(  It not like other self-enrichment book because it's much more interesting and magical. Mystery too hehe Finally I know why it is so famous after I read few chapter of it on last month. Totally worth to have a look !


I think this 3 are already enough to fulfill my time until my preparation for SPM.
Here the end of my post. Stay tuned for my next post ya !

No comments: