Saturday, September 15, 2012

Little Things #1

+ follow me
Hope I could have a corner like this in my house :)

Reading is definitely one of my hobby. It can let you escape from your real life for a while and bring you to a different and a imgination and fantastic world. Every time finish a book I will like : Wow like can't back to my real world already. Then need sometime to get used to it loll. #thejoyoffinishagoodbook

But ! Yes, there is a but, book is very expensive in Malaysia T_T You can see some book in book store is cost 30 yen ( 15 in ringgit malaysia ) but they still sell it at the same price, mean RM30 ! Double price you know TT Some book is only 5 bucks in USD but it will cost like RM50 in Malaysia but not RM5 TT I know some people will download book and read them on their smart phone or Ipad. I only do this when I'm outside and I don't like it. Only book can bring me the feel of reading and I do enjoy the feeling of flipping next page of the book.


I only read fiction book, mean novel or story book. I found out those non-fiction book like self-enrichment, psychology etc is quite boring to me. I will just skip and skip and skip and end up just read few chapter of it. Other than that, I can read any type of fiction book, no matter is romance, horror, detective or anything.


Perhaps I will intro some good book that I've read next time because I need to back to my book and study for my trail exam now TT reading ≠ studying ok? :'(  

Just a simple update because feel guilty for didn't update my blog for almost 2 week ehehe. 


Hope you guys enjoy reading and see you in my next post ok? hehe

Ok, that's all for today ! Chao  xoxo.


No comments: