Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gathering Night

Hi, I'm here for finally. Really wanna blog something instead of outing post. I know outing pose is boring but I have no inspiration to blog another. Whatever, still better than nothing right ehehe.

So this happened a long time ago haha #justgetusedtomylaziness cause I don't really want to blog about this, it's a plan Z post T_T


16 September 2012
My cousin came back from KL that time on his sem break. So us 4 little child go for a gathering just as usual. Everytime, he will bought us something when he come back and see what he bring us this time??




TADDAAAA ----






Two happy kid with their new toy.
( My sis' photo need to be smaller because I'm just the boss here ! loll.
Just saying, my blog width can't fix in two photo )


A teddy bear he claimed that he choose it for me because it look like me -_- Never mind I take it as a compliment because it's so cute and I want it for ages !


We decided to have a try at ice ice baby as last time it's already closed when we reached there. Had a tough and long fight in my mind to choose wanna join them go for supper or study at home as I'm having my trail exam that time. Finally, I decided to join them because family love is more important right? ^_^ ( or have fun? hehe )



Emotionless eye because I purposely open it to the max as my eye can barely open due to the camera's flash light /.\ whyyyy



Only 1 pity photo as I didn't take other with flashlight. Those photo look good in camera but when transfered to PC, it turned out like.....uek -.- #lessonlearnt 





The girls



Group photo for the end ! :D


Will update once I got my inspiration to write for another blog post. Or any suggestion? ehehe

No comments: