Friday, December 21, 2012

Doomsday

So, I'm still writing blog here at the moment that the world suppose to end. loll whatever it's just all bull shitting. Wondering that there are really someone who truly and have faith in this myth so they just spend all their money or what because they think they are going to die?? There is a Tv show on Astro Discovery Channel that name Doomsday PreppersIt's all about how some people store and prepare their food and water, weapons to prepare the end of the world. This is just so ridiculous -_- Here a seek --


And guess what I saw on Facebook just now.


How can this kind of things been postpone?!
It was like the death say :"Oh, today is doomsday I've got a lot of work to do. But wait..today I don't feel like doing anything. So just let us postpone it to 2015 so I have another 3 years."

Okay it's actually a mistaken because they counted wrong? -_- Whatever just think as we earn another 3 year loll

Time will prove everything.


Next, I just came back from KL this week. Spent a lot during this trip. Don't feel like blog about it unless I have nothing to blog about again lololl Haven't update since December so I'm here make up what I've miss.



I'd finally pass my SPM but I don't think I really done well on it :( Whatever, people won't remember your result as that time your college result is much more important. I wasn't been chosen to join NS's first batches so I decide to start my study at January so I applied Jan intake.

The course I choose was diploma in interior design and I am going to study at The One Academy which located at KL. Don't ask me why I don't want to study at Penang as there is another The One Academy too. I did a lot of research and read people comment and post and I choose what I think the best. Hope I can overcome homesick and everything goes smooth there T_T yeah I'm a brave girl who have enough courage to chase my dream and what I want.

I've make up my mind and I do know what I want. Just support me okay everybody, don't try to convince me to choose another course already T____T btw, I already received their offer letter for admission into January 2013 intake this morning hehehe 

Still got a ton things need to do and buy because I'm moving into their hostel on December 30. So my friends, let's hang out this few day bah and must cherish me because Imma gonna leave. TT Treat me dinner or movie, you choose ok? hahaha


Won't stop update my blog so just stay tuned. I will be back soon :) Byeee !

No comments: